Our Memorial Day Sales Event is on, plus take the 72 Hour Vehicle Exchange challenge! Exchange your current vehicle for any new 2017 or 2018 like Chevrolet of your choice for the same or even lower than your current payment. If we can’t meet or beat your current payment we will Autoguard polish your car at no charge!! Stop in Friday, Saturday or Memorial Day Monday!
This Friday, Saturday and Monday, join us for our 72 Hour Super Sales Event with our most aggressive offers of the year! Plus on Saturday enjoy free food and live music from 11am – 3pm.
Join us for our 2-Day March Markdown Madness Event This Saturday and Monday. Details below and see you this weekend!
On the Seventh Day of Vette-mas my true love gave to me – Seven Generations …
On the Eighth Day of Vette-mas my true love gave to me – Eight Corvette Concepts …
On the Ninth Day of Vette-Mas my true love gave to me – Nine Corvette ads ...
On the Tenth day of Vette-mas my true love gave to me – Ten Corvette Convertibles …
On the Eleventh day of Vette-mas my true love gave to me – Eleven Corvette Paintings …
Merry Christmas! The 12 Days of Vette-mas is complete with Day Twelve! On the Twelfth day of Vette-mas my true love gave to me …. Twelve Indy Pace Cars
Merry Christmas … or should we say Merry Vette-mas to all!
With Old Man Winter here, time for your Cold Weather Driving Tips!
The three P’s of Safe Winter Driving:
PREPARE for the trip;
PREVENT crashes on the road.
Maintain your car:
- Check battery
- tire tread and windshield wipers
- keep your windows clear
- put no-freeze fluid in the washer reservoir
- check your antifreeze.
Have on hand:
- jumper cables
- abrasive material (sand, kitty litter, even floor mats)
- snow brush
- ice scraper
- warning devices (like flares)
- For long trips, add food and water, medication and cell phone.
Stopped or stalled?
- Stay in your car
- don’t overexert
- put bright markers on antenna or windows and shine dome light
- if you run your car
- clear exhaust pipe and run it just enough to stay warm.
Plan your route:
- Allow plenty of time (check the weather and leave early if necessary)
- be familiar with the maps/ directions
- let others know your route and arrival time.
- Buckle up and use child safety seats properly.
- Never place a rear-facing infant seat in front of an air bag.
- Children 12 and under are much safer in the back seat.
- Drugs and alcohol never mix with driving.
- Slow down and increase distances between cars.
- Keep your eyes open for pedestrians walking in the road.
- Avoid fatigue – Get plenty of rest before the trip, stop at least every three hours, and rotate drivers if possible.
- If you are planning to drink, designate a sober driver
**Thanks to NHTSA and OSHA for the tips!
Even with many Corvettes tucked away for a long winter’s nap, it’s a great time to get a jump on spring with Corvette incentives and savings going on now at Bill Stasek Chevrolet, Illinois’ #1 Corvette Dealer.
And remember we do have an offsite Corvette building where you can shop in warm comfort. Check out the Corvettes and savings below (including 10% off of items in the Pro Shop), call or just stop by we’d love to see you!
Happy Holidays to you and your family from Bill Stasek Chevrolet!
Search New Corvette Inventory here.
Search Certified Pre-Owned Corvette Inventory here.
Search used Corvette Inventory here.
No need to wait until the Day after Thanksgiving, we’re rolling out Black Friday right now with these savings!
As we head into the holiday season we need your help to “Fill The Bed” with boots and jackets to help Journeys/The Road Home, serving shelter’s in Wheeling and the Northwest Suburbs. Please stop by and drop off your new or gently used jackets or boots!